Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me……A month of Thanks giving Day 3

Pin It
Happy Birthday
to me !!!
 
Today, I am giving thanks that I am alive in Christ….I was baptized on my birthday 7 years ago…so it is a special birthday of sorts.
I am so thankful that Christ finally found me…for the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, for the blood that was shed for me…I am truly not worthy of this ultimate gift.
Let us all celebrate today in the gift of our new life!!!

10 comments:

Illinois Lori said...

Happy Birthday(s) to you!!! PTL for His gift of new life!

Blessings,
Lori

Christine said...

I'm visiting all the links from Tamara's blog today. I also posted the same thanks in my blog! This is the first and foremost thing we need to be thankful for.

It's nice to "meet" you!

Christine

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! ...and more importantly Blessings for your baptism into new life :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day to celebrate the best birthday of all...our baptism into His Kingdom!

M.

Katia said...

Happy, happy birthday to you. May the Lord continue to bless you! May you have a long life.
I can think it's beautiful to praise the Lord for our baptismal day and of course for Jesus.
((((birthday hugs)))
Katia

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :) This is certainly the hugest blessing of all - when we find the Lord and begin our walk with Him.... and that He died for us, sinners, because He loved us!

Awesome post!
Love, Cass xoxo

Annette said...

Happy Spiritual Birthday and Happy Birthday! Baptism - what a wonderful way to celebrate 7 yrs. ago!

Heather said...

What a wonderful gift to have received on your birthday!! Have a blessed birthday. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Also Happy Spiritual Birthday.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!