Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homeschool future room….

Pin It Well I am just posting some pictures of the garage… these were of when we first bought the house…9 years ago and then maybe a year later when we built a small workbench….
So yea, ummm… it is not that neat…uncluttered anymore…. Winking smile
I’ll have to get some measurements and some pictures of real time looks to see/show what the transformation would be….once/when it happens….
P9050031
I would like to put a long counter the whole length of this wall and have several stations along for each child…. and then keep the center of the room for possibly a small couch and chair…. My husband would like to put French doors in with windows as well… This is an Eastern exposure…Sun rises through these windows and goes over the garage door side ….so lots of light all day long.
P9050032
This little alcove currently holds our second freezer, yard can, a co-sleeper…boxes for recycling…etc. Winking smile
P1200196
This section is barely reachable because of a montage of outdoor toys, bikes and scooters… not to mention a blind that was chewed up by a possum or raccoon or some such night animal and about a gazillion bugs on the blinds….
I’ll get you some good photo’s soon Smile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the possibilities! This will be a wonderful room with many uses! When are ya getting started?!

Rivers of Water said...

Probably after the new year...There just seems to be too much between now and the end of the year.

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures! I love seeing pics of this type of thing! I get lots of ideas.