Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mini Devotional’s… Stormie Omartian

Pin It

I was given a perpetual calendar for my birthday.  The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian.  I am sure many of you have heard of her books.

Every once in a while there is a really good zinger…at least that is what I call them Winking smile

As I come across them, I’ll post them here and keep them under the same heading.

Jesus’ temptation happened just before the greatest breakthrough in His life and ministry.  It will happen before the greatest breakthrough in yours, too. Be ready for it. And remember that no matter how great the temptation is you face, “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4)

A fresh perspective to take when we are faced with the trials of daily life…do we take the high road with the help of Jesus or do we give into our flesh and take the other road that leads to destruction thinking that we can do it on our own….or thinking that we cannot do it…whatever it may be…..

No comments: