So, you have the chance to design, to implement your ideal homeschool school room….
What would you include…have you seen pictures somewhere…catalogs, etc… what would you not include!
There is a very good chance that we are going to convert our two-car garage into a school room!
We have two nice windows in there already and we would take out the garage door and put in French doors with side windows as well….
I just recently came across a blog hop that was all about pictures of everyone’s homeschool rooms for 2010 http://heartofthematteronline.com/nbtsbh-2010-week-2
There are over 200 entries, so that is going to take a little time to go through them all.
Have you found some good places to find “deals” for things for the homeschool?
Please share your ideas.
God Bless
2 comments:
I would love to have a room JUST for school. That would be enough to make me happy. We use a section of our living room to do our schooling in. If only I could close the doors and shut out the mess.
WHat an interesting link. THanks for sharing this too.
Post a Comment