Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And the Winner is………ME!!!!!!

Pin It

Betheelou had a drawing on her blog for the holidays…I honestly did not think I would end up winning as I entered late and I made some facetious comment about making it into the top 30 and that perhaps that might help me win…..

Wow, was I surprised when I had a message letting me know that her son had drawn my name….you can see that post here!

So today by big huge box arrived….well let me restate that…I walked by the front window today and there was my big box on my table on the front porch…I am thinking the mail lady came extremely late yesterday after we had left to go to a church function in the early evening and I did not see it until this morning…..

Wooo Whooo, goodies and blessings galore were inside….

Well here, I’ll share with ya’ll!!!

DSC00824

Laying right inside was a package of holiday fragrance…oh it just smelled so delicious, my house has been smelling delightful all day long!!!  I can’t wait to get up tomorrow morning and smell it when I come out!!!

DSC00825

All the goodies nestled inside…there was one small casualty in shipping…the candle holder was broken into three pieces…but everything else made it just perfect Beth!!!

 

DSC00827a

Here is a picture of everything out on the counter…..Wasn’t this just delightful of Beth to put together!!

DSC00829 DSC00830

This watch is so beautiful, I tried to capture it, but of course pictures just don’t do it justice.  I wore it all day long and to church this evening Smile.

DSC00831

Beth this was just a wonderful delight to unpack and ooh and ah over…a truly blessed day for me to receive this from you (((Hugs)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I still haven't forgotten your question. It's probably difficult for me because I'm not sure exactly how it all started. ...and I've been learning as I we try to follow the scriptures. There is so much confusing information and I'm really allowing the Lord to guide me.

This is what I wrote to share with someone who had recently asked me about our holiday celebrations/why...I hope that this helps you in your search.

We try to Keep the Sabbath, Observe and Honor the Feasts, and Biblically share in the Glory of Yeshua's birth and His blood shed gift! We fully believe in the Old & New Testaments and we choose to teach our children a Biblical foundation. We do believe in the blessing of our birthdays -- a day that the Father chose especially for us and has our days numbered; similarly we want to celebrate the greatest birth of Yeshua!

As for decor....we love to add warmth to our home with seasonal and festive colors ....just as putting out fresh squash in autumn, a reminder of the harvest, or a loving hand picked bouquet of weeds from a child, or decorating a Sukkot with lots of symbolic treasures. We choose purple for Passover,the royalty and grace, blue & white for Hanukkah as a remembrance of Israel (the flag colors), green for newness & red for the blood to be shed for His Gift of His Son.... We set our table before the sun goes down on Friday in honor of the Father's set aside day of rest and light symbolic candles and feel His warmth through the blessing of His perfect plan; humbled, undeserving, and fully aware of our multitude of sins.

One can truly find evil rooting all the back to the beautiful Garden, the Perfect Creation of the Father, where the first sin came about and tainted where our human bodies now walk with sin everywhere. We choose to focus and look for the blessings....even blessings that have come about from sins. Yeshua, all in His glory and perfection, was here because of our sins. We are so grateful for His gift and never want to forget.

Our hearts are sincere in our faith walk and we try to count each day as a blessing, pray unceasingly, and give Him honor!

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

WOW! You hit the mother lode! It is nice to know SOMEONE is winning. I have never won anything, maybe your successful entry will rub off on me and I will win something.....now to find someone that is having a give away.