Saturday, December 11, 2010

The results of Controlled Chaos….Pictures…..

Pin It

Well I received my coupon code from Shutterfly for writing up a blog post…and today was the day of taking pictures!!!

DSC00763

DSC00764

DSC00766

DSC00773

DSC00775

DSC00768

DSC00770

DSC00778

DSC00784

I love this little smile here…we might have to edit out that hand…the picture snapped before he could take it away.

DSC00787

DSC00789

DSC00796

DSC00792

DSC00802

DSC00807

DSC00810

DSC00811

I was telling my hubby he needed to smile more, he was too serious…just let loose and smile…

 

Well that is easily accomplished when you have a baby crawling toward the camera stand and the self-timer is already set in motion just about to take the picture….so the camera leans and leans and we tried to lean with it….

 

 

DSC00812

So that’s my family…hope ya’ll enjoyed!!

DSC00815

9 comments:

4kids1mom said...

Sweet pictures! I love the one of you and your husband leaning! Pure joy on both of your faces! ☺

Rivers of Water said...

Thanks so much...my DH said I was going to love that picture when I saw it :) He was right!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Wonderful job on getting everyone together :)

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Absolutly Precious Pictures!! Sweet. Sweet. Sweet. The Children are growing and getting so big! I am sure you are going to have fabulous "shutterfly" pics. And "yes" to the coupon!

I adore your skirt by the way! You are wearing my favorite comfy cozy everyday style. My daughter said, "She dresses like you except for when Dad drags you out hiking." I laughed it is true. I had a black shirt and a denium skirt on today.

Anonymous said...

I just loved the pictures...all of them are wonderful. I love the one where you and your hubby are both laughing...so natural. Blessings, Jill

Christy said...

Good pictures. I was working on my shutterfly card today. I need new pictures, too. Maybe this is what we need to do. PS. Lipstick looks good on you. :)

Mamachildress said...

What a precious family Melissa! I can't believe how much your children have grown. Wow! Time flies!
Have a blessed Christmas.

Love,
Janet....mamachildress :-)

da halls said...

What a precious family!
I pray that the Lord continues to give you patience, love, wisdom and discernment as you continue to raise your children in a way that honors Him.

80)
Mary Beth
(I hopped over here from Rebecca's "Leading Little Hearts Home")

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great! I like the last one of you! =) Have a wonderful day!
Gin Stoltzfus