Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ok, new name for the blog

Pin It Hi there ya'll,
I have the name changed now and you that get my updates via email, probably won''t even notice that there was a change although the email may say something a little different from Missionfieldof5..it will now say 6quivers....

anyhow....we are up and running under the new name and hopefully I won't have to change it for a very long long time if ever!!

if you want to come to the website directly: http://6quivers.blogspot.com is the web addy and it will ask you to send me notification to view and then once I click ok, you can view anytime.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I had to take drastic measures to protect my privacy from extended relatives.
Love and God Bless,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made it! I can't add your blog to my reader or follower's list??? Is it going to remain private?

Thanks for sharing and I'll be praying for your situation with relatives.

Rivers of Water said...

I will have to fiddle with setting to see if I can get a followers list...it disappeared when I changed the name...and I tried to move it back to the sidebar...I may have to re-install....

The blog will remain private, I do not need repercussions from family members...part of my extended family on my husbands side is on a "Need to know basis" and I have not shared most of what is on my blog...now one of those people has seen everything and I would like that not to happen in the future.