Monday, June 20, 2011

Soooo about that name change.....

Pin It Well I have been trying to work on a new logo for the top of my blog and I really liked the name 6quivers....but I had to do more research on the name and realized that the quiver is the sheath, the holder of the arrows....not the arrow's themselves....why in the world would a person have 6 holders......yeah...I don't think they would either....

Sooo, at least for now the name will stay the same but you can expect after I have had more time to think and not be rushed....that my name will once again change to be more fitting for my blog....sorry to do that to you all...lol...that's what happens when we get rushed and have to make split second decisions and don't get a chance to think them through all the way...

I like this scripture: Psa 52:8  But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.   I could then become OliveTree.blogspot.com......And have a picture of Olive trees...in my header....still thinking and will be......

1 comment:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Absolutly LOVE the name and the Scripture!!! It seems to fit your family really well.