of the 21 people that voted.....18 said a girl
and 3 said a boy!!! 
And the survey says.............
IT'S A BOY
Thomas Isaiah Donovan
7 lbs. 10 oz.
Born Monday morning 12:06am August 22nd
20 1/4" long 
GO HERE to see pictures http://www.blessedbirths.com/index.php?p=gallery-newborns-album&accordion_index=17&dir=images/galleries/newborns/thomas_isaiah
6 comments:
OH, May God get the Glory! How very exciting! COngrats to the Family and Happy Birthday THomas!
What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations and God Bless You as you raise him in the fear of the Lord.
Congratulations on your precious little one!
So thankful for your new arrival! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Melissa, he's so precious! I was just thinking about his size and how you normally have 9 pounders, right? He probably seems TINY to you! :) Enjoy this newborn stage, and rest and try not to do too much too soon. Sometimes it's wise to just let things go for a while that aren't that important in the whole scheme of things...give baby Thomas a snuggle for me! :)
Shea
I was just checking on you! I hope you are doing well. I know you are enjoying those snuggles.
Post a Comment