Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy Bags and a Birthday

Pin It

I came across some sites via Pinterest today that had ideas for busy bags for small children.  I figured I would consolidate the addresses so that I could refer back to them and try and put some of my own together for in the car or for during school time…Some of these look great and if you have several to take along at the same time then it would work out fantastic to occupy a little mind.

http://mineforthemaking.blogspot.com/2011/09/busy-bags.html

http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/2010/11/toddler-busy-bag-month-4.html

http://chasingcheerios.blogspot.com/2008/06/toddler-activity-bags.html

http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/2008/06/toddler-activit.html

http://ourcountryroad.blogspot.com/2011/08/busy-bags-and-travel-games.html

http://theprincessandthetot.blogspot.com/2011/07/toddler-busy-bags.html

 

Today is also a special day today.  My son Corban turned 5 at 8:45 this morning. I can usually go all year and not be too upset, but it is inevitable that at some point on his birthday I tear up and cry.  I miss him, and wish I had the chance to see him as a five year old running around my house and playing with all his brothers.  Alas, this was not to be the Lord’s plan for his life and instead he has grown up in a much better place in the Lord’s house.

We were at the beach this last Sunday evening down in Florida, I will post about that later, and I took this picture since it was so close to Corban’s birthday.

If you would like to know more about Corban and see wonderful pictures of him, I have a special tab at the top of the page just for him.

God Bless~~

No comments: