Friday, June 8, 2012

New Page added to my Blog….Recipes

Pin It

Well here it is Wednesday Friday!!! It has taken me the better part of a week to get my entire old blog moved over here!! It was not so much reposting every post, I would say there was at least 80% that I did not post here, it was not relevant and it had been from 2007 to 2010 mostly…It was mostly the time consuming act of having to delete each post individually…there was not a way to go through and do batch deletes.  I have a few more things I need to tweak here as well.  It appears that when I went through Picasa recently, the place where Blogger stores all your photo’s, I deleted all the duplicate pictures due to using up all my file space….. UMMMM well, that was a big mistake, now there are multiple posts on here that have a huge black square with a white circle in them that seem to indicate the picture is missing.  I wish I would have realized that before I went through and deleted over 500 duplicate images….ACCCKK. 

 

I now have a special RECIPE TAB at the top of the page that has the links to all my recipes here on the blog. This page is separated out by Meal time as well as by the main ingredient of the meal for dinner time, i.e. Chicken, Beef, Pasta, etc. The other way to access them is to click on the Recipes Category and it will just have them all lumped together page after page.

I have many more to add, this was just the first ones that I transferred over and I have several recipes that I have tried lately that I found on Pinterest that were delicious and worthy of posting here as well.  So I hope you enjoy the new page of recipe ideas.

God Bless~~

No comments: