Monday, October 27, 2014

Leaving Facebook

Pin It
Well it has been a busy year with getting our new house and trying to get all settled in....Life always becomes so busy and then I realize I need to pull the reins in and simplify, streamline, my life, my priorities...

So as of November 1st, I am leaving FB.  There are three groups on there that I use for reference, but the app is gone from the phone.  I deleted 99% of the friends on there and deleted any pages that were likes, unsubscribed from groups etc.

I am hoping to do a little more blogging than the last two years but I will also be on Instagram under riversofwater if you would like to keep in touch with me as well.

There are no guarantees that I will be able to keep up here as well as you can see from the past, but I do hope to as the Lord allows!!!

This is from this last week down in Florida, we attended my In-Law's 50th wedding Anniversary celebration where they renewed their wedding vows.

So, yeah, comment to let me know who is still around and getting these emails :-)

4 comments:

Jessica P said...

Hey there Melissa!!!! I'm still getting your emails! I left Facebook a couple months ago, and it has been so freeing!! I highly recommend it ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you and your beautiful family!

Mamachildress said...

Agreeing with Jes! I've been considering doing the same thing, although I'm not on FB too much. I just can't keep up with it all.

Hugs,
Janet

Rivers of Water said...

Amen Janet!!!

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Hey Melissa. I still read your blog through this avenue as well when you post here anyway. I absolutely can't stand fb but it is the only way I can really follow my parents Missionary itinerary. I like blogging as it keeps me more focused on my home and children. FB just does not do that for me it makes me focus on others. Some times that is good when it is a need that needs to be met but often times I just find it silliness! Plus, you get more of my thoughts and heart through my blog!

Looking forward to reading more here!

PS.Happy Birthday, again!