Monday, July 23, 2007

Tortellini Primavera

Pin It

Tortellini Primavera!

1 cup sliced mushrooms

1/2 cup chopped onion

1 garlic clove, minced

2 Tablespoons butter

1 pkg. 10 oz. chopped spinach, thawed well-drained

1 pkg. Cream Cheese 8 oz. softened

1 medium tomato, chopped (I use 3)

1/4 cup milk (I use 3/4 cup and sometimes use cream instead)

1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning ( I would make it more like a full Tablespoon)

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

8 to 9 oz. frozen cheese-filled tortellini, cooked, drained. (I use half tortellini, half beef ravioli)

 as an optional way to fix, I add one can of 6 oz. tomato paste.

Cook and stir mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter in large skillet. 

Add all remaining ingredients except tortellini; mix well.  Cook until mixture just begins to boil, stirring occasionally. 

Stir in tortellini; cook until thoroughly heated.

DSC01805

 

No comments: