Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Day after Christmas

Pin It

 

So that little bit of snow from Christmas….turned into this by the day after…it was so gorgeous!!!

DSC00943

DSC00944

DSC00945

DSC00946

DSC00947

DSC00949

DSC00950

 

DSC00952

A neighbor came over to help make a Snowman.

We still have snow on the ground at our house!!

4 comments:

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Out temps are in the 50s and our snow is GONE. Now we have mud :(

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! We had a lovely storm last night that dropped some white beauty :)

Lisa said...

I wanted to thank you for your comment and beautiful prayer on my last post. I did take your advice and apologized to my friend and I am continuing to ask God to make my heart a content one! Thanks again!

Lisa

4kids1mom said...

Such beautiful snow pictures! Although it's freezing here, we haven't gotten any pretty snow to play in. Hope you're feeling well!☺