Pin It
I am looking for a Gadget or Widget for my blog that will show bible reading progess....Keep track of how much of the bible I have read...
I have seen gadgets for verse of the day and bible passages, but I was looking for something that actually tracked your progress....
Either that or I will have to list out all the books of the bible and then put a check mark next to them or something like that.
UPDATE: FOUND ONE!!!!! This company Bible Share has a widget you can install as you see on my sidebar and it will keep track of each chapter you read and show a progress bar!!! Thank you Tamara for the recommendation.
3 comments:
I got your comments the other day and I promise to respond when my headache subsides :( I'm suffering again with another migraine and I'm worn out.
As for the widget...the one on my blog --right hand sidebar, will track your progress. Mine shows completed already, but when you start it will show a line bar that shows how much you've read. When you sign into the account (free), it will show you the exact books, chapters, verses, etc.
Hope that helps!
Oh Thanks so much...I was afraid that would not work because I knew that I wouldn't be getting it read in 90 days :0 ;)
Glad it worked for you!
Post a Comment