Pin It
Well the vote is in....
Keep it Natural!!!!
Hubby said, he liked it the way it was and perhaps one day when we are more financially able to deal with maintenance that we could go blond once again...the maintenance issue is not feasible....
but that being said, he likes it the color it is and maybe wear it a little fuller....so I am purposing to make sure when he gets home that it is down and not up in a bun, it is always nice and wavy when I take it down and we'll see about possibly layering it to have more body...I just don't like to cut my hair.
Thank you for the input, ya'll made me feel much better and I got over that hurdle that Satan tries to put in my way to make me think I need to look different than how God created me!!
God Bless~~
No comments:
Post a Comment