Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Go Sign up for a Cook Book Giveaway

Pin It

My friend Cassidy is having a cookbook giveaway on her blog to help a friend in need.  What you will be signing up to win is a free cookbook.

It is Connie's Cabin.  She is working already on her second one!

Connie is a caterer and personal chef... and her recipes are out of this world!  The cookbooks are ready in either a PDF file or a Word document.

I will choose a winner on Monday, Jan. 10th.

Yes, that's this coming Monday so hurry and sign up! :)

I have asked a couple of friends that are bloggers to do this giveaway as well.  We are trying to get the word out on the cookbooks to help this Mom and little daughter whose house burned down completely.  They lost everything.

Here are some pictures from the fire:

This is what was left.  Traumatizing, Heartbreaking!

Everything lost.

She has written this cookbook that I am giving away.

We are hoping that it will bring attention to the cookbook for donations to help Connie and her little girl Cheyenne get restarted.

She is sending out her cookbook for a $6 or more donation.

The link to her is here: http://www.uniquecreationscatering.blogspot.com

If you do not win, you can donate there to receive the cookbook and she will be checking multiple times throughout the day to make sure that when she gets your donation that she will get your cookbook sent.  You just need to let her know what format you want it in.  It comes in PDF format or Word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you have a moment please spread the word!!!

God Bless

2 comments:

Tommy and Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing this. I ordered one of her cookbooks. (Can I ever have enough cookbooks?)

da halls said...

Wow! How terribly sad for this mama and her daughter. And how precious to have friends care for her. I pray that Connie and Cheyenne are comforted by the friends the Lord has given them.
80)
Mary Beth