Friday, January 7, 2011

Prayer Request

Pin It
Hello all, 
We are falling one by one here...it appears my daughter and my husband are the only ones not sick with this awful cold. I thought we were getting better and Monday one of my little boys started having a runny nose, which went to the youngest one...it's nasty, horrible chest congestion...

Please just pray that it goes away soon.  I went to the store late yesterday afternoon and purchased 6 boxes of tissue with aloe in it, large jugs of orange juice and apple juice, 4 jars of vitamin c...Ludens cherry cough drops so I could use that in the middle of the night when my mouth dries out completely...breathe right strips to keep my nose open so I could breathe...which promptly got taken off because they were too small and I still could not breathe even with the mentholated flavor....

It can only hang around so long right....well I know I haven't been able to breathe out my nose since before Thanksgiving...I think part of that is the Winter allergies because anytime I would use a tissue, it was like egg whites..just tons of it...now I am back to seeing a slight infection..... I just don't need this being pregnant!  And doesn't being pregnant, swell your nasal membranes somewhat....

Anyhow, thank you for praying.

 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Of course I will pray for you (and the rest of your family too!) We've dealt with our share of that nastiness this winter too, so I know how draining it can be as it just seems to hang on forever.

Anonymous said...

Praying for health to be restored.

Karen said...

I hope you guys are feeling better by now! Praying!

Rivers of Water said...

OH Karen, I wish we were...we are all going to miss church tomorrow we are so sick.

Maybe by Wednesday.

da halls said...

Woo-wee! That is hard.
I understand!
I do pray that your family heals quickly. In the meantime, I pray for perseverance, wisdom, and patience as you nurse your family to health. I pray that you will have a blessed time tomorrow even though you may have to miss getting together with your church family. I pray you all enjoy being with each other especially when you cannot be with others outside.
80)
mb