For those of you that like to do digital scrapbooking….how do you organize all your files on your computer?
How do you keep all of the page templates separated from ploppers etc. and how do you keep all your papers organized and keep the information on where you found the papers at i.e. the url information.
I have a file for
12 x 12’s
Alpha’s
Backgrounds/Papers
Embellishments …which I think has now become Elements in the industry
Fonts
Overlays
Page kits
Papershapers
Quick clicks
Stamps
Word Art
But what is the difference between, page kits and quick clicks and papershapers….
What is your best way to view all your kits to see what you have… Do you organize your Backgrounds/papers by colors? Or do you just keep them all mixed up so that each author has all their papers grouped together so you see what would have originally been planned to work together?
4 comments:
Sorry, don't digital scrap book, but it looks like you have all sorts of options for sorting and organizing. *smile* I am sure whatever way you choose will be fine. Just like paper scrap booking I would guess that you could sort by arrangements, color, scheme/season, any way you choose that makes it the most simple for you so you can enjoy the time you have in the decoration part rather than searching part. *smile* I hope you find what works best for you soon so you can find things easily when you get the chance to do this fun craft of saving memories. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!
Thank you so much for your thoughts and encouragement. I have seen you often over at Carmen's blog ;)
I don't digital scrap book either. But, oh it does sound like so much fun! And with such cute Little Ones I am sure they will be so beautiful.
I don't digital scrapbook, either. Sorry I can't help. :) I just keep my pictures by month on my external hard drive. That is all. I rarely even print them, either. Oh, well. Maybe one day.
Post a Comment