Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pregnancy Professional Photographs

Pin It Click on the Photo Page to see the full version in another window.  I need a title for the photo book...if you can think of something that would work nicely please leave it in the comment section!!!

KSCN0002b
These are the proofs of all the pictures that we are going to have in our books and they have not been edited as of yet….some of the later pages with the fabric , it will all be edited so you cannot see the under fabric lines
KSCN0002c

KSCN0003d

KSCN0004
The pictures are obviously grainy but that is from the paper, they look much better when they will be in the book.

4 comments:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

I adore these pictures, Melissa. I saw them in my email feed and had to make a mental note to tell you how beautiful you look! What ones did you decide to buy? Where you able to keep all the proofs? They are all so wonderful.

Rivers of Water said...

Hi Carmen, we purchased a book, so all the photo's you see here will be in the book and then we purchased one 8x10 of Tim and I both smiling at the camera #34 for our bedroom. I showed them to my midwife today and she is going to purchase a few for her practice and have large canvases printed out....one will be the little booties on my tummy and I am not sure what the other(s) might be....she said she wanted to have more artwork of pregnant women....I was pretty excited!!

gins28 said...

Your pictures are Beautiful! Congrats on the new baby! I hope you and the lil one are doing well
Gin

Heather said...

WOW! Those are great. What wonderful memories.