Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yum, Yum Crunch Cake

Pin It
DSC03406
I received this recipe from my friend Shea back in March(2007, reposting here on my blog) and I am now getting to use if for the first time.
Chocolate, quick, no mess, and easy to make if that is not the definition of a good recipe, I don't know what is!!!
This was one of the fastest recipes that I have ever whipped up and it was just perfect for the evening of Small group as I had worked on the pumpkin role and was needing another dessert that would feed everyone and still give me time to finish looking after my home before guests arrived.....
1 milk choc. cake mix
1 sm. box instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
1 cup oil
1 cup water
Mix together and put in greased cookie sheet or 9x13.
Sprinkle on top:
3/4-1 cup brown sugar
1/2 bag of choc. chips
chopped nuts
Bake at 350
cookie sheet 15min.
9x13 25min.
Depends on how much "goodie" you like on top you can add more or less!  :) 

Enjoy!!

No comments: