Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel, and not in any way terrified by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God.
Philippians 1:27
Well here it is Friday again hard to believe already...I am really hoping that something special comes in the mail today and that I can share it with you all. Today marks one month since Corban was born. I have such conflict at times about his birth date. Usually, it is so easy with the day they are born, it is a time for celebration, you finally get to hold the baby you have been feeling for months on end...this is the way WE think it is supposed to be, sometimes God has other plans.
I will probably always remember the day Corban was born, it is the day that first comes to mind...the conflict is that it was not the day that he died....I know that was May 5...that is the day that comes to mind immediately behind the day he was born...
...I just don't know what to think about those 7 and a half weeks in between....truly some of the hardest days of my life....it is so wonderful to know that I love and serve an awesome God that will bring me through the toughest times. I cannot see Him, but I know he is there, if any have any doubt you need to go back and read my blog from back in May (the tab at the top about Corban has the whole journey) and see the visions that He gave me throughout this time of Him holding and carrying me through my black hole of sorrow.
Although the thought of facing significantly more trials in my life...whether related to pregnancy or other issues does not seem exciting at the outset, it is so awesome to know that through each trial, God gives us the chance to grow our Faith so that it becomes stronger with each passing trial. The result of that Faith in turn becomes a closer relationship with God and that is right where He wants us to be. I sing Praises to Our Father God today and each and everyday that I am left here on earth.
God Bless~~
No comments:
Post a Comment